Thursday, September 22, 2011

Smoking Something New by Fr. James Farfaglia

Whenever I pass through Houston, Texas, Cigar Emporium is an obligated stop along the way. Although it is a small cigar store, the humidor carries a wide variety of cigars that are not commonly sold in the humidors that I have frequented in Corpus Christi and San Antonio. Cigar Emporium raises the bar for those who wish to expand the cultural delights of cigar smoking.

Van, the friendly cigar enthusiast who works at Cigar Emporium introduced me a couple of years ago to the Kristoff line of cigars.  During a recent visit, I had to try a new Kristoff that just arrived to the Houston based humidor.  The Kristoff Corojo Limitada is a wonderful smoke.  For those of you who enjoy something in between a mild natural and a strong maduro cigar, the Kristoff Corojo Limitada is definitely a wonderful experience for the cigar afficionado.

Another new experience is the Hight Cigar.  I purchased this one as well during my recent visit to Cigar Emporium.  The Hight Cigar is definetly a much heavier smoke.  It is a delicious experience for those of you who enjoy a strong maduro. 

Both cigars are under nine dollars a stick, which makes the cigar taste even better during these difficult times. 

1 comment:

  1. I have read good reviews on the Kristoff Corojo Ltda. I am not familiar with the Hight...

    ReplyDelete